Happy Friday! My week has been rather uneventful – neither here nor there. I’m still not into the routine here, so it’s been a bit rough. But of course there are little things keeping me sane here. Weekly discoveries? I think so.
1. I can make nut butter in my mini-prep!
2. An old favorite grab-and-go sandwich, made by a local NY company
3. Afternoon pick-me-up coffee alternative – Yerba Maté
4. Must take advantage of summer’s last days, by wearing flowers of course!
5. Old snack loves brought back 🙂
6. OpenSky is the greatest ever. [[It’s so worth it to join, you get awesome deals from celebrity foodies and such. click this link to join!]]
7. Kath really isn’t kidding about how good the cville cluster granola is.
8. Healthy light dinner, college style!
9. I’m a nerd, and I love it!
Have you recently re-discovered any old favorites? Loves and comforts?